Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Volunteers

So I have just come back from my volunteer interview and it went very well. I have orientation on the 24th and then start on the 31st. I'm actually very excited about it! Would be better of course if it were for pay, but I was placed in Day Surgery! Soooo exactly where I wanted to be placed. I really have an interest in PACU Nursing and this is such a start to getting a feel for the environment from a Practitioner side instead of the patient side for a change! Great place to make contacts and, since I will be getting IV certified, what a place to perhaps get a job after December perhaps? Hey who knows but it'll be a great experience I am excited. I hope I don't get too over whelmed with classes and clinical when the time comes.


Does anyone else volunteer?

1 comment: