Monday, September 7, 2009

Here we go again...

The study group drama and the please teach me pleadings have begun.

What the heck people! I am a procrastinating last minute, grab the info from the recesses of my brain kind of studier! I simply take lecture notes and add them to the photographic remnants of memory that have not been turned into Swiss cheese by anesthesia amnesia.

I don't know how I know this stuff! I don't know how I get it to stick in my brain! Heck I don't even think it does stick in my brain sometimes. I'm just a good critical thinker and sometimes that's what these questions require.

I read what you read, I practice what you practice, and I research as needed, and yes that does include frequent trips to the bookstore for any additional aide that's recommended to me.

Yet most importantly, I want that A but I am not overkilling to get it. I think of it as I need a C and everything above and beyond that is gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment