Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have a date with a 16 year old boy

Is that wrong? I am totally overjoyed that the Boy still wants to spend any time with his... gulp... MOTHER. Especially at 16 when there are so many other perfectly nonconforming, rebellious things a teenager can do.

I love my kids and I am glad they think enough of me to want to spend some quality time together. So its Starbucks, "Limitless" and I think Mexican for dinner. Just the two of us.

Next weekend is shoe shopping, facials, & lunch with the Girl.

I am a baseball widow, so who knows when Hubby and I will get any time together. But in the meantime I am enjoying my precious moments with my most favorite people on my 1 day off a week.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time together! My 20 year old just pretty much told me to get the hell out of his life. Parenting is always fun.

    ReplyDelete