Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Things to do...

Today I have a million and 1 things that I need to get done for school. I have to head out to one Campus and meet with an advisor and find out if my application for advanced placement is still only missing the things that I know of.

I need to meet with the Nursing Administrator and get signed off on being able to take the online Pharmacology class. This class starts next month, the other Pharm class doesn't start until Aug. I really don't want to have to wait for the other class.

Then I must enroll & register for the Microbiology class that starts in July. I want THAT professor and so does everyone else, so space is filling fast.

Then I need to head all the way across town, which is about a hour drive, over to the other campus to give them some paperwork for my Chemistry class so I can get a cheaper tuition.

Before all of this I must go to the bank and cash my check, get another form for direct deposit, bring it the 28 miles over to HR so I don't have to hunt down my paychecks anymore.

All this while feeling like crap. I have had a headache for 5 days now that is just sitting at the edges of existence, but enough to make me feel nauseous all the time none the less.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your headache! I have had one for 2 days now, not debilitating but enough to make me photophobic and of course, its been sunny for 2 days....

    I think you're moving along well in your desire to get your RN. GO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete