Saturday, April 30, 2011

Overnights

Well I start overnights on Monday for another placement. Unfortunately it will eventually mean that I will not be doing my Friday Saturday case anymore.

In other news, this change also means that I will not be able to sleep a few days a week once I start the official Nursing Program again, so it may only be until January.

I have also had to rearrange my chemistry class because I would not be able to go from work to class, so I made it that I go to class then go to work. So I get to sleep.

The dogs tend to enjoy sleeping during the day, so some black out shades and I should be in business.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with that schedule. It sounds just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nights isn't bad at all. You may find you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your schedule..you're pretty much busy huh. that's good to know. Always be in good looking work attire for some business days ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete