Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sitting here Saturday

Hubby fixed my laptop... had to wipe and recover... but its working and that's all that matters!<3 him.

Watched The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and that hottie Ryan Reynolds. Nice pecks! It was cute... not a must see, but a cute chick flick by the by.

Did Algebra, can't figure out my graphing calculator so I guessed at a few of the questions but I only missed one on today's test... so all in all not too bad. Sad to say but I'll have to go see the Math Tutor just to learn how to use the damn calculator before the midterm in two weeks.

I've been thinking alot about things and I have come to the decision that I need to think about things alot more.

Perhaps Plan B will become the new Plan A or maybe there'll be a Plan C... who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment