Friday, June 5, 2009

You know what I think...

I think taking summer classes was a crazy idea!

Taking summer online classes was an even crazier idea!

Deciding to work the day before I have to take my Algebra midterm is the craziest idea ever!


Of course said midterm is going to be taken 1 week early on account that I want to take an extended vacation!

Now if only my procrastinating butt would concentrate on my classes instead of the latest addiction to vampire novels and its subsequent HBO series!

I will finish my homework, I will finish my homework... I will buy that new book!

I'm just so weak...Blah oh well.. I am what I am. I will at least finish this weeks assignment by Sunday and start on the next week. After all I have a new calculator toy to play with. But wouldn't it be so much nicer to get to relax in the pool all day, floating on a lounger and reading?

SIGH!

1 comment:

  1. I took chemistry last summer.. It wasnt bad but it would have been SOOOOO nice to just sit around all day instead. So this summer I am not going to school, I'm just work like a mad woman instead

    ReplyDelete