Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd Test

Test #2 is in the bag and I must say they really stepped it up a notch. I didn't do as well as I had hoped. 17/20 But hey it's a B so I'll take it.

Have you ever known an answer and written it down, but just could not process the acronym? I mean the answer was staring me in the face and I could NOT put two and two together.

CBE? What the hell is CBE... I kept saying. I wrote down Chart By Exception. Except when I looked at CBE I kept seeig CVE... AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Of course the question had SOAP, POMR, DARE and CBE. I colored in the wrong dang box!!! And it kept talking about only charting the problems or new findings. URGH!!!!

Why is it the simple questions that trip me up?

Of course I was wayyyy above the class average so I feel good, the people I was supposed to study with yesterday got 5 or 6 questions wrong each. 5 is failing.

Pat self on back, medicate BP back down to normal and move on to the next test. I'm still scared to death!

Double labs start this week and clinical is getting closer.

3 comments:

  1. Only 20 questions on your test?? You're lucky! LOL We always have at least 50. But then again, maybe that's better, grade-wise.

    Good job and good luck on the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 50 questions would be better . With 20 you can get 4 wrong and FAIL! At least 50 gives you a fighting chance =)

    ReplyDelete