Monday, January 12, 2009

Sometimes I am amazed at the creatures I have created...


It amazes me that such smart, perceptive, compassionate, empathetic & gifted children I have created.


My daughter so fascinates me as she grows into a woman. She reminds me so much of me at that age. She sounds like me, she writes like me, she feels like me... but she is so much more than me already.

Its sad that people who are important to her in her life don't understand her as well as I do. Don't accept her as well as I do... and don't know her true inner being as well as I do.
I guess a DNA relationship is not all its cracked up to be.

She is interested in Psychology and Forensics... she wants to become a Forensic Psychologist on the Police Department or within the FBI. She is amazing and beautiful.


I hope she continues to dream big and lives to her potential!


No comments:

Post a Comment