Tuesday, January 6, 2009

back

Ok back from orientation. So really didn't fnd out too much. But I met the Instructors and they really seemed nice... of course that it so far. But they made a lot of jokes and were not bitchy sounding so thats a good sign.

Drug test tomorrow... gotta go online and do some background check and pay for the test $75
Got to go tomorrow and order the uniforms. Hunter Green Tops with white scrub pants. I have to have them printed with the school logo. $100
Bought my books and lab kit ( Yeah Toys !!) LOL Books are for the whole program so that was $550.


I did find out that after the PN program I can roll into the RN program. They like to give to their own above other applicants so... yeah!! I have to take my last pre-req for that program then over the summer semester.

First actual class is Thursday am. Funny thing is my lecture instructor is the ex wife of my former Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment