Friday, January 2, 2009

School Shopping & Addicted to Bejeweled Twist

Yup I admit it I am addicted to Bejeweled Twist. I bought it for my Mom for Christmas and have become obsessed with it. I have a touch of insomnia right now and my carpel tunnel is killing me because of this game. I have TOP SCORE... lol, that can tell you I have an issue, I may need a 12 step.

I did manage to tear myself away from my obsession and head out to Wal-Mart and get some stuff for school. Post It flags, pens and this crazy awsome pencil that is just like a #2 except you never have to sharpen it or add lead?!? I have no idea how that works but I had to buy it either way. 3 pencils for like $3 so hey if its a forever pencil thats a damn good deal!!

I also bought a label maker machine!!! Hehe... watch out house cuz those things can be dangerous in the wrong hands. No idea why I bought it only that it was next to the Post It's and was only $10.

Well only just about 3 more days till school starts... I'm going to enjoy my free time as much as I can while I have it!! Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment