Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meanwhile on the Homefront...


So yesterday, my first whole day off & I spent it out and about with the hubby. The balance of my student loan money came so it was off to find a car for the girl. Yup spoiled little shit got her way and I caved. Of course it needs some work but its a cute little Corseca and she doesn't have to borrow my car anymore and I don't have to drive them to school in the morning.

So then it was off to the shooting range with the hubby. My hand hurt and I really did not enjoy it. So that was that. I tried but it really wasn't something that I would enjoy doing again. I bought him a pistol that he wanted, told him he'd need to give me the money for it on Friday and we headed home.

Spent a little time reconnecting with the kids. I have no idea what is going on with the Boy. He is so damn moody but I guess that is par for the course for a 15 year old.

Good news on the school front. I passed my midterm for Microbiology by the skin of my teeth. So I guess I have to plug along with that class. I'll try and at least study for it. I need to catch up on Philosophy as well. But there is no way I can pull my Chem lecture grade out of the toilet, but I can possibly still get through the lab part.

I have to work tonight and tomorrow. I am getting my groove and figuring out how to get through everything without having to stay too too late. So its pretty much:

1600 med pass
1800 med pass
Dinner % charting
2000 med pass
2100 med pass
All the PM treatments
2 Skin Assessments each shift.
Charting
*BM
*I&O
*Behaviors

1 comment:

  1. aw yay! She must be so excited!
    Glad you got to spend some time w/ the man.. I hope things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete